Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged and Mini Monkeys

Wow ravelry is a big time sucker. I now have almost all of my knitting and crochet stuff put in so it shouldn't be too bad from now on. I seriously encourage everyone to get on their waiting list asap. One thing I wish I would have done before hand was take pics of everything I was working on and my stash and move it all to flickr while I was waiting for my invite. Doing that took the longest time. Anyways....

Sweet Cindy tagged me as a rockin' girl blogger:) Thanks you!






So to tag 5 others.....


* Janice (ok not a craft blog but I just think she is amazing...)
* Cindy ( how can I not tag you back...lol)


And now a few Mini Monkey pictures:)



I seriously need Mike to make me some sock blockers:)











1 comment:

Oiyi said...

Thanks for tagging me!