Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sheep

I've always loved sheep and goats even before I started appreciating them for their wool. So it wasn't really a surprise that I picked sheep for Joseph's kinda nursery theme. Our baby shower was lambs and we received a few sheepy gifts. I wanted to make Joseph a sheepy softie and when I found this on Ravelry I thought it couldn't be more perfect.
Joseph's Little Lamb
Bernat Softee Chunky Solids & Marls Taupe and Cream
Fuzzy Mitten Lamb
Completed August 26 2008
Mods knit in the round as much as possible

Here is my handsome boy on his sheepy that his Grandma gave him. This blanket is wonderful, my Mom wanted to give us a real sheepskin which really freaked me out. So we compromised with this snuggle wool.




1 comment:

Oiyi said...

What a great theme. I have always loved that little lamb.